Monday, March 24, 2014

Festival, National Certifications & More!

F E S T I V A L . . .
The long awaited "Gold Book" is now online at www.ponyclub.org.  This source has everything you need to know about competing in a rally at USPC Festival!

C L U B   L E V E L   E X A M I N E R S . . . .
Anyone interested in serving as a club level certification examiner is HIGHLY encouraged to review the new Examiners Guidelines for D1-C2 testings.  This new publication can be found at: Club Level Examiner Resource or it can be purchased from the USPC bookstore.


N A T I O N A L  C E R T I F I C A T I O N S . . . . .
Deadlines for national certifications are fast approaching:
May 4 is the deadline for the C3 traditional
May 12 is the deadline for the HB test
All national testing registration is done online!

No comments:

Post a Comment