Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 2 of "Meet the D Camp Instructors"!

Early bird registration ends May 16 -- don't delay and send in your registration and payment soon!

M E E T   T H E   D   C A M P   I N S T R U C T O R S . . . .

Bethany: Mounted Instructor 
C2 Traditional & HB from Canterbury Pony Club
 I have been riding horses since I was three years old. I started in Pony Club at six. I have been to Nationals twice in Tetratholon, once in Games, and once in Polocrosse. Just after my last Nationals I achieved an H-B rating. I am currently and unfortunately horse-less due to college/student loans. I am very excited to be able to share my knowledge with young riders!

Marta:  Team Mentor & Instructor
C1 Horse Management from Rolling Hills Riding Center
I'm a C1 pony clubber at Rolling Hills Riding Center. I have been riding since I was four and in Pony Club since I was 12. I started out riding with basic lessons, then started competing in Eventing. About two years ago I switched to show jumping when I got my current horse. Her name is Bella, and she's a Warmblood/Thoroughbred mare who LOVES to jump. About a year ago we had a bit of a setback, I fractured my spine & couldn't compete at all last season. We are looking forward to getting back in the game with PC ratings & jumper shows this summer! 

Kyle: Team Mentor & Instructor
C2 Traditional from Rising Sun Pony Club

I am 16 and plan to take my HB and C3 Traditional Certifications this summer.  I joined pony club when I was 7 years old.  I’ve participated in multiple pony club events over the years including Quiz, C-Retreat, and recently I taught at D-Retreat.  I ride Sadie B Swooning.  She’s a 15.3 hand bay Quarter Horse mare.  Sadie and I are qualified to compete at Championships this summer in Eventing.

No comments:

Post a Comment