Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Meet the "D" Camp Instructors

Over the next few days the NLR blog will share with you some fun facts about the instructors for the regional "D" camp.  Don't forget that the early bird discount registration deadline is MAY 16.  Visit the regional website for forms:  www.northernlakesponyclub.org

M E E T   T H E   D  C A M P   I N S T R U C T O R S. . . .

Holly:  Mounted Instructor
C3 Traditional from Praire's Edge Pony Club
I absolutely love horses and have been riding since I was 8. I joined Prairie's Edge Pony Club when I was 14 and fell in love with Eventing. I have an 18 year old thoroughbred, Asa, who lives with me in Michigan, and I am lucky enough to have a few other horses to work with when I can fit more riding in! In addition to riding, I play Ultimate (Frisbee), cross country ski, and love cooking, reading, and riding my bike.

Mara: Team Mentor & Instructor
C2 Horse Management from Kimberwicke Pony Club
Mara has been in Pony Club for about 12 years.  Her favorite event is Quiz.  She has a cute Arabian named Nikker at her parents' house.  Mara's superpowers include being a nerd and hanging bridles on her head in semi-public places.

No comments:

Post a Comment